Axis Net Banking Online is an internet banking service that gives Axis Bank customers access to information about their credit cards, such as credit and cash limits, available balances, unbilled transactions, and credit card statements. Users can also request to register for or deregister from the Axis Bank Auto-Pay option, generate or regenerate credit card PIN, and other online services.
How to Register or Create Axis Net Banking Online Account?
Account holders who want to use Axis Bank’s net banking services must first register with the bank using one of the methods mentioned below.
- Online registration is available.
Users must register for Axis Net Banking and have an active net banking account in order to activate their Axis Bank credit card payment account online.
- Banking over the phone
Account holders can also register for Axis Bank net banking by calling the Axis Bank credit card phone banking numbers. They’ll need to provide information like their customer ID, debit card number, and ATM number in order to register.
Account holders must go to the nearest Axis Bank ATM to register for Axis Bank credit card net banking via ATM.
- Branch of Bank
To register for Axis Bank Credit Card Net Banking via a bank branch, download the net banking registration form from the bank’s website and send it to the nearest bank branch, along with the necessary documents. Account holders should also pick up a registration form from an Axis Bank branch and send it to complete the Axis Bank credit card net banking process.
Advantages of Availing Axis Bank Credit Card Online
Customers can avail their Axis Bank online accounts without much struggle, from exploring all data about credit cards to managing other utilities related to credit card accounts in one place.
Other advantages of using an Axis Bank credit card online include the following:
- You can bank whenever it is convenient for you.
Users who link their credit card to Axis Bank internet banking can take advantage of online services such as:
- Statements from credit cards – current, previous, and previous statements
- Online, create a new credit card PIN.
- Taxes must be paid, and points must be redeemed.
- Activate or deactivate the auto debit feature.
- You can either add a new credit card or deactivate an existing one.
- Always pay your bills on time.
Account holders can add all their billers, set payment reminders, and enroll for the auto-debit facility offered by Axis Bank internet banking facility, and thus pay credit card or utility bills such as electricity bill, telephone bill, internet bill, and others on time using the different bill payment options provided by Axis Bank internet banking facility.
- Transactions that are safe
Along with fast transactions, Axis Bank’s online banking service ensures the safety and security of online transactions such as payments and bill payments.
Apply for Axis Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
A loan secured by an Axis Bank credit card is a pre-approved loan with no paperwork or processing fees. Users must be eligible for net banking to apply for an Axis Bank credit card loan online: If you’ve completed the net banking registration process, you can verify your eligibility for a loan on a registered card by following the steps below:
- To begin, enter your User ID and Password into your Axis Bank Bank Internet Banking account.
- Go to ‘Credit Cards’ on the dashboard and look for the option for credit card loan/EMI.
- Finally, click the submit button after selecting the Card, Transaction, and EMI tenure.
Axis Bank Card Block through Net Banking
Follow the steps below to block or add an Axis Bank credit card payment to your hotlist through net banking:
- To begin, enter your NetBanking login credentials, such as your customer ID and password.
- Now, pick the credit card from the “Card” tab.
- Next, pick a card for blocking or hot listing and explain why.
- Finally, specify the new card request and press the submit button.
Jeff Morgan is currently associated with NetworksGrid as a technical content writer. Through his long years of experience in the IT industry, he has mastered the art of writing quality, engaging and unique content related to IT solutions used by businesses.