There is an array of online professional courses in the market these days. Individuals prefer enrolling in these courses to brush-up their skills and to get better employment opportunities. Organizations prefer individuals who hold one or the other certification in such a course, as they are better versed with the real-life business situations and have better skills to work as an individual as well as a team.
Certified scrum master certification or CSM certification refers to a specialized course under which a person holding the position of a scrum master will help his/her team to perform at their highest level. They help the team in delivering the best possible results with the available resources. A certified scrum master keeps the team immune from internal as well as external disturbances. While a person undergoes this certification, he will learn various skills such as understanding the role of working in a team, events as well as other artifacts.
- CSM certification will help you in expanding your career opportunities across all the types of industry sectors that are adopting an agile framework in their operations.
- It will also help you in demonstrating your attainment of the core scrum knowledge.
- You will learn and develop a vision towards the foundation of the scrum and the scope of this role in the organizations.
- It will allow you to engage with the agile practitioners who are committed to achieving continuous improvement.
Product Owner Certification/ CSPO Certification
CSPO Certification or a certified scrum product owner certification is a course that will help you to carry out your job as a product owner more efficiently as a product owner while you are working with a scrum team. A CSPO certified person is the best-suited person to deal with the “business side” of the projects. The main task of a certified product owner is to deal completely with the product and tasks related to it.
A product owner or a product manager helps in delivering value in terms of lean enterprise by effectively releasing values through program increments. It also helps the trainees in learning the skillsets which are required to guide the program and plan as per the requirements of the team and the product. This certification is a foundation level two-days course.
As a product owner, you are required to perform tasks like:
- Creating the vision of the product by determining the needs of the customers and their preferences.
- Ordering the product backlog with the help of future forecasts that they make for the product. This will help in preventing the shortage of products in the market when they are demanded.
- Undertaking research and development relating to the product so that the best possible modifications and advancements could be made in the already existing products.
- Minimizing the wastage of resources during the process of production by closely monitoring the whole process.
- Making sure that the best possible job is being done to satisfy not only the customers but other stakeholders of the business as well.
Therefore, it is suggested that every person who wishes to be a part of the core teams of any business should undergo these training to improve their performance as well as chances of displaying their performance in an organization.